Application resources are specifically developed for either one particular piece of software, or a series or group of similar software processes. These resources include brushes, patterns, parameter packs, scripts and actions.
It is worth noting that previews for actions, packs and other application resources should NEVER contain copyrighted celebrity photos, screenshots from TV series, movies or games or any other copyrighted artwork.
Further, packs and other application resources should never contain copyrighted content such as PDF books, music or content that you did not create yourself! Please be copyright aware!
FAQ #809: What are deviantART's stock image guidelines?
FAQ #217: What are "Stock and Resources" and can I use them in my submissions?
- Resources for use in the 3D package, Cinema 4D
- Resources for use in Corel Painter
- Resources containing the FLA sources of movies, games and utilities created in Adobe Flash
- Brush resources for The Gimp
- Script & Plug-in resources for The Gimp
- Action resources for Adobe Illustrator
- Brush resources for Illustrator
- Symbol resources for Adobe Illustrator
- Preset resources for Adobe Lightroom
- Application Resources for other software not listed
- Resources for use in Paint Shop Pro
- .PSD files for Adobe Photoshop
- Action resources for Adobe Photoshop
- Brush resources for Adobe Photoshop
- Custom shapes resources for use in Adobe Photoshop
- Pattern and gradient resources for Adobe Photoshop
- Swatch resources for Adobe Photoshop
Don't miss out on the Miscat Superhero Contest here - fav.me/d7rd73l