Utter daftness. The fact that we ever manage to get any decent shots is remarkable lol Good times!
With thanks to Lee and John for their persistence, terrible jokes and all round constant awesomeness, and to my watchers, who like having something to laugh at
1) The expression says it all. They get worse as I get colder.
2) It rained. It rained so much by the time we got back to the car I was able to wring my skirt out.
3) They made me sit in a puddle.. in the rain.
4) I KEEEL YOUUU!
5) John .. with epic facial hair!
6) Lee .. don't ever give him umbrellas, or swords, or reflectors.
8) RAWWRRRR I R TIGER!
9) No REALLY!
10) Nuuuuu! OVER THERE!
11) WHAT. THE. FUCK. (Actually this is the PG version lol)
12) Should I ever have kids they will be traumatised I'm sure! Random abandoned buggy half way up a hill.
13) Because he made me take my shoes off.
14) Really. TRAUMATISED.
15) This costume really gave me issues lol and again.. it was raining :<
16) LOTS of issues.
17) SEE the gigantic woman! That little old lady was really enjoying her paddling session, rather her than me, that water is filthy!
18) MMMMMMMM FRESH DOUGHNUTS WITH FREE SAND!
19) Take your time weird woman with shitty dog, no really. We have all day to sit and wait for you to fuck off.
20) IT R TOOOOO HIGH!
21) I was sad it was too windy for my home made funny hat. The flower is not attached by the way. Only to the bush behind me.
22) That fountain stank. Fortunately of chlorine but it kept getting me :<